In this tutorial you will learn How To Integrate Paytm Paymet Gateway With WordPress Woocommerce. As you know PayTm is now highly popular and trusted wallet system in India Lot’s of people are using this wallet on daily bases to pay utility bills and Pay with Paytm is the simplest of the available ways to do payment integration to your website. It helps you create a no frills Payment button on your checkout page where amount can be fixed preconfigured on our servers or can be dynamic. The person who clicks the Pay with Paytm button will be taken to Pay with Paytm website where user will complete the transaction via Paytm and Pay with Paytm returns back the browser handle to the website after payment confirmation. Website will also receive a notification, which will be a server-to-server call as soon as the payment is done.
Integrate Paytm Wallet Paymet With WordPress Woocommerce
Follow below steps to Integrate Paytm Wallet Paymet With your WordPress Woocommerce site so that you users can pay you easily.
Step-1: CLICK HERE Download paywith paytm woocommerce plugin
Step-2: Upload plugin to your wordpress blog or website
Step-3: Install and activate plugin
Step-4: In wordpress, Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Checkout
Step-5: Under Payment Gateways, Pay With Paytm should appear.
Step-6: Go to its settings.
Step-7: Enable the plugin.
Step-8: Set Title to “Pay with Paytm”
Step-9: For Button Id and Button secret:-
* Signup/Sign In on paywithpaytm.com and fill in the profile details and bank details.
* Create a pay button in the Catalog section.
* Copy button id and button secret.
* Go to settings->edit
* Set Success Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
* Set Cancel Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
* Set Notify Url :- (yourbasewebsiteurl)?wc-api=WC_Paywith_Paytm
* Set button id and secret in the admin field of Woocommerce Pay with Paytm
Step-9: Set the redirect url where you want to redirect after payment.